CSCC can provide to your company an integrated solution for Accounting and Tax adjusted to the specific requirements of your organization.
Accounting Process and Entries
Accounting process and entries can be adapted and settled taylor-made, according to each Customer organizational settings and requierments, this service can also allow the company to maintain all accounting documents and accounting information outside the local company daily activity scope, providing high level of confidentiality, objectivity and compliance at corporate level
- Receive, reveiw and organize suppliers/creditors invoices, or other type of documents:
- at CSCC office;
- at your company office.
- Accounting entries, using your company approval workflow or a local defined approval workflow:
- Using CSCC ERP (PHC/Primavera);
- Using your company ERP (we have experience on SAP, JDE, SAGE, NAVISION, and other local ERPs);
- Document storage, physical or digital, on CSCC or the Customer facilities.
Accounting reports are the production output for the accouting process, having a key role on the company´s activity, internally or for regulation purposes, CSCC can dieliver several options according with the Customer requierments.
- Manage, set and deliver all accounting periodic or annual reports;
- Includes all due reports for supervising authorities related to accounting;
- Generate all local due reports with extracted or received info from the Customer ERP, uppon evaluation of the received info;
- Report design for several accounting purposes when accounting entries are made on CSCC´s ERP.
Corporate support is directed to Companies operating in Portugal with a smal F&A team or even to Companies operating entirely from a Shared Service Center located out of Portugal, whith this service your company is dully represented towards several external entities.
- Manage all incoming coporate documents and be used as PO Box;
- Setting local corporate headquarters on CSCC´s facilities;
- Liaison officer betwen coporate team and local oficial authorities;
- Support to external entities such as auditors, lawyers, regulators, among others.
This service can be rendered to a local accounting team or to a service shared center accounting team, when on both cases accounting entries and document management are managed by the Customer.
- Internal audit procedures setting, follow-up and training to assure compliance with local accounting/fiscal rules;
- Regular interventions to internal audit procedures and work follow-up;
- Accounting report supervision and validation.
Contact us to find out more about our solutions.